Our Aims and Vision
- create a fun environment where a high standard of learning takes place which encourages independence.
- develop a curriculum that provides a wide range of learning experiences that caters for the needs and abilities of all children in an ever changing technological world.
- celebrate and respect that we are all different and develop children who have skills for life in an ever changing world.
- work in partnership with parents and the wider community to create positive partnerships.
- develop a curriculum that has children at it's centre and promote well being as a fundamental part of this vision.
- be a school that collaborates, innovates and is forward thinking.
- ignite a life long passion for learning.