Our Aims and Vision
- We aim to create a fun environment where a high standard of learning takes place encouraging independence.
- We aim to provide a wide range of learning experiences to cater for the needs and abilities of all children in an ever changing technological world.
- We aim to ensure that children value and respect the fact that we are all different.
- We aim to develop in children the skills for life in a changing world.
- We aim to work in partnership with parents and the wider community.
- We believe that children achieve their best where there is a positive partnership between school and home.
- The school wants to develop a curriculum which has children at its centre. We want to provide the best learning experiences and outcomes for children to become independent, 21st century learners.
- We promote well being as a fundamental part of this vision and have an inclusive ethos.
- We want to be a school that collaborates, is innovative and is forward thinking.
- We want to involve all stakeholders in this.